Features & Benefits
Flexible detector configurations
- 180°, 102° or 90° relative angle detector positions
- 540° gantry rotation
- Acquisition in PA and AP positions with standing patient
- Examination of patient sitting on wheelchair or sitting on a chair between the detectors
- Acquisition on gurney in supine and semi-supine position
- Cardiac acquisition with online body-contouring
Wide selection of collimators
- Mediso offers the widest selection of collimator types in the industry
- Large scale of low energy collimators are available depending on higher sensitivity or higher resolution
- Best trade-off performance between resolution and sensitivity
- Pinhole type collimator for dedicated, organ specific studies, while Mediso offers different choices for medium, high energy applications, as well as for therapy purposes
Half-time / Half-dose imaging
Applied special Tera-Tomo 2D image reconstruction offers activity reduction for your clinic while maintaining similar image quality. Depending on the clinicians local preference, shorter acquisition time, or much reduced injected dose is possible with our Tera-Tomo engine.
Outstanding NEMA specification
- HP (High Performance) and UHP (Ultra High Performance) detectors guarantee high resolution SPECT images with industry standard NEMA measurements
- Next to the excellent intrinsic parameters, best system performance is ensured
- High sensitivity, high count rate
Intuitive Acquisition System
- Our Nucline™ acquisition software ensures smooth image acquisition and fast workflow in the everyday routine environment
- Protocols may be customized while Nucline™ offers default solutions
- Pre-defined factory settings for all NM examination types
- User interface available from touchscreen and from control room
- User friendly software
- Unlimited options of advanced functions to customize your system
- Parallel workflow during patient scan
Fast collimator exchange
- Software guided, fast dual collimator exchange method in a space saving upright position.
- Simultaneous exchange of both collimators, same sequence for all collimator types - even for High Energy
- Easy steps for the operator, guided from the Nucline™ acquisition software
Whole Body Planar Tectrotyd Scan
Whole body Planar Tectrotyd scans of a 65 years old male patient with Endocrine pancreas carcioma. Multiplex somatostatin receptor expression imaging reveals metastases in liver and bones.
- Collimator: LEHR
- Radiotracer: Tc99m-Tectrotyd
- Applied dose (perfusion): 412 MBq
- Acquisition: 13 cm / min
- Uptake time: 1h and 4h after injection
47 years old female patient with right knee pain and increased intraarticular liquid. Increased uptake in the right knee in all phase.
- Collimator: LEHRHS
- Radiotracer: Tc99m-MDP
- Applied dose: 579 MBq
- Acquisition: Phase I (dynamic in-flow): 2min
Phase II (staticblood-pool): 3 min
Phase III (WB planar): 15 min
28 years old male patient applied for kidney transplant. Kidney GFR is in the healthy range but the right kidney function is slightly decreased.
- Collimator: LEHR
- Radiotracer: Tc99m-DTPA
- Applied dose: 190 MBq
- Acquisition: 60x1 sec perfusion and 116x10sec function multiphase images
Myocardial perfusion Stress-Rest gated SPECT
Stress/Rest Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (MPI) Study of a 73 years old male patient with fix apical, inferior and infero-lateral perfusion defect.
- Radiotracer: 99mTc-MIBI
- Applied dose: 300-300 MBq
- Protocol: 2 days
- Acquisition: gated SPECT, 8 frames
- Body-contouring: enabled
Hand perfusion image of a 34 years old patient with microcirculation problems in her both hands and handfingers. Images acquired with external detector configuration.
- Collimator: LEHR
- Radiotracer: 99mTc-DTPA
- Applied dose: 410 MBq
- Acquisition: 60 sec dynamic and 180sec static
How can we help you?
Contact us for technical information and / or support related to our products and services.Get in touch