Features & Benefits
All NM modalities in one system
- Dedicated for NM department
- SPECT/CT and PET/CT investigation using one common diagnostic CT modality
- No switching time
- Ideal for small clinics or hospitals with one multimodality imaging room
Time-of-Flight PET modality
- LYSO crystal based PET to extend to possibilities of your hybrid NM system
- For all standard Oncology application
- Unique solution integrated to your SPECT/CT imaging system
Fast SPECT/CT workflow
PET-like approach, achieving less than 20-minute Whole Body SPECT/CT image acquisition, with the help of:
- Triple detector system
- LEHR-HS collimators
- Continuous scan, advanced acquisition compared to Step'n'Shoot method
- Tera-Tomo 3D SPECT resolution recovery reconstruction software
3D Imaging Bed
- Possible lateral movements that facilitates imaging of organs with asymmetric localization
- Precise positioning especially designed for Multi-PinHole Cardiac acquisition
- Patient table with wide scanning range
List Mode Acquisition
At research sites, it is frequently required to further optimize scans with different acquisition settings. With the help of List Mode, most SPECT scanning parameters can be altered even after an acquisition was finished.
Follow- up study of a 79 years old female patient suffering from breast cancer with metastatic axillar, mediastino-hilar lymph nodes and multiplex bone metastases. PET/CT acquisitions were performed with Mediso AnyScan® PET/CT system after administration of apr. 200-220 MBq F18-FDG (3.5 MBq/bw kg) and adequate rest time (55-60 min).
Melanoma Malignum: Sentinel SPECT
Using our triple modality equipment, a pre-surgical melanoma malignum indicated Sentinel-node SPECT/CT and a screening PET/CT study of a 46 years old female patient with one system is achievable.
- Collimator: LEHR
- Radiotracer: Tc99m-SentiScint
- Applied dose: 90 MBq
- Acquisition: 64 view x 10 sec (320 sec/SPECT)
Melanoma Total Body PET-CT
- Radiotracer: F18-FDG
- Applied dose: 253,2 MBq
- Acquisition: 2 min/FOV (approx. 30 min in total)
Quantitative SPECT images of 68 years old male patient. Metastasis in sternum, right clavicula and 1st vertebra. Degenerative structures in cervicalis and thoracalis vertebra. Activity increased in Sternum, possible fracture.
- Collimator: LEHR-HS
- Radiotracer: Tc99m medronate
- Applied dose: 540 MBq
- Acquisition: 8 min/FOV
Hand perfusion image of a 40 years old female patient with microcirculation problems in her both hands. Images acquired with external detector configuration.
- Collimator: MPH
- Radiotracer: 99m Tc-DTPA
- Applied dose: 400 MBq
- Acquisition: Multi-PinHole SPECT
How can we help you?
Please contact us for technical information, products and services.Get in touch